Breaking: BIGBANG’s Taeyang And Min Hyo Rin Confirm Plans To Get Married - gohong01
Updated December 18 KST:
Both Taeyang and Min Hyo Rin’s agencies have confirmed news of their upcoming wedding!
Sources from their agencies said, “It is true that they are getting married in February next year. It’s not a shotgun wedding.”
Congratulations to Taeyang and Min Hyo Rin!
On December 18, news outlet Star News reported that BIGBANG’s Taeyang and Min Hyo Rin are planning on getting married.
A source said, “Taeyang and Min Hyo Rin are preparing to get married early next year. It is being planned for February 2018. [They] planned on having a wedding before Taeyang’s enlistment.”
The couple’s relationship was revealed to the public in May 2015 and they have been dating for three years. Having been born in 1988, Taeyang is due to serve his mandatory military service soon. According to the report, the pair wanted to get married before his enlistment.
Taeyang recently accompanied Min Hyo Rin when she went to Indonesia for work. After returning to Korea on December 18, they will now reportedly be preparing for their wedding.
Congratulations to the couple!
- 懷念到想哭！網友在路上驚見「維大力車」高興像碰見彩虹 1.2萬網友推爆：「小時候以為後面有水龍頭！」
- “Jugglers” Takes First Place In Viewership Ratings For Its Time Slot
- Update: Fall Out Boy Confirms Release Time For Collaboration With BTS’s RM
- 魚乾製記憶體！日學生神發明「魚腦記憶USB」 4條魚容量128GB
- Yoon Hyun Min Shares Thoughts On His Acting, “Tunnel,” And Concluding “Witch’s Court”
- Kim Dong Wook Praises D.O.’s Acting And Explains Why He Doesn’t Give Him Acting Advice