TWICE Talks About Feeling Like A Family And When The Members Are The Happiest - gohong01
In a recent pictorial and interview for Cosmopolitan magazine, the members of TWICE expressed their deep affection for one another.
The girl group appeared on the cover of the magazine’s January 2018 issue, displaying their versatility by pulling off both vibrant, colorful looks, and dressier, chic black outfits.
TWICE reportedly never stopped smiling and laughing throughout the photo shoot, showing just how well they get along with each other. The idols commented, “We had a great time shooting for Cosmopolitan because we got to try different concepts together with all of our members.”
During the interview, the TWICE members shared that they feel like a family. They explained that they are always there to listen to each other, and that they try to be considerate of each other’s feelings and needs. The girls reported that whenever they open up to one another and take care of each other, they think to themselves, “I’m so lucky to be [a member of] TWICE.”
The idols also revealed that they are the happiest when enjoying late-night snacks together with the whole group.
- BTS, Girls’ Generation’s Taeyeon, And SHINee’s Taemin Rank High On Billboard’s World Albums Chart
- LOOK: Juliana Gomez's new photo sparks debate online
- Red Velvet Tops Chart With “Peek-A-Boo”; Soompi’s K-Pop Music Chart 2017, December Week 3
- “Money Flower” Records An Impressive All-Time High In Viewership Ratings
- Jung Ryeo Won Gets Honest About Her Two-Year Hiatus, Criticism Of Her Acting, And More
- 9 Times the “Descendants of the Sun” Bromance Was Best Bromance