Yoon Hyun Min And Yoon Eun Hye May Be Starring In New Romantic Sci-Fi Drama - gohong01
On December 18, Yoon Hyun Min’s agency JS Pictures confirmed that the actor had been offered the role. However, the agency stated, “He has not officially decided to appear in ‘Love Like a Human.’ It is one of the dramas that he is currently reviewing.” Likewise, Yoon Eun Hye’s agency also stated that she has yet to confirm for the role.
“Love Like a Human” will tell the story of a woman (to be potentially played by Yoon Eun Hye) who is reunited with the love of her life after two years, only to find that he has no recollection of her. Should Yoon Hyun Min accept his offer, he will be playing two roles in the drama — he will play both the resident physician with whom Yoon Eun Hye’s character falls in love, as well as the artificial intelligence-equipped humanoid robot that inhabits the resident’s body.
The drama will be helmed by Yoon Sang Ho, the director behind “Saimdang, Light’s Diary,” and is expected to air in the first half of 2018.
Are you excited to potentially see Yoon Hyun Min and Yoon Eun Hye work together?
- 魚乾製記憶體！日學生神發明「魚腦記憶USB」 4條魚容量128GB
- Nominees Announced For 2017 MBC Drama And Entertainment Awards
- Yoon Hyun Min Shares Thoughts On His Acting, “Tunnel,” And Concluding “Witch’s Court”
- 10 K-Pop Songs From 2017 That Fill Our Souls With Beautiful Messages
- Fight scene nina Ash Ortega at Isabelle de Leon, pinalakpakan!
- 靠浣熊吸人氣卻放狗咬 咖啡店老闆道歉：不瞭解如何飼養才做出這種行為