“Immortal Songs” Beats Out “Infinite Challenge” To Claim Highest Ratings In Time Slot - gohong01
On December 17, Nielsen Korea reported that ratings for “Infinite Challenge” fell to 9.8 percent for its most recent episode. Compared to its ratings from the previous week, the variety show saw a decrease of 2.1 percent for the episode that aired on December 16.
Although “Infinite Challenge” initially enjoyed high ratings after its return from the long hiatus caused by the MBC strike, the show’s viewership has been steadily declining ever since.
Meanwhile, “Immortal Songs” recorded ratings of 13 percent this week, placing first overall in its time slot.
SBS’s new variety show “Master Key” remained in third place with ratings of 3.1 percent.
Check out the latest episode of “Immortal Songs” below!
- Jung Hyung Don Hilariously Reveals Why He Can’t Keep In Touch With G-Dragon Anymore
- Exclusive: SF9 Talks Secrets Behind Idol Life, Twitter Emojis, Current Playlists, And More While On First Solo Tour
- EXCLUSIVE: Unang silip sa 'My Korean Jagiya' December 19 episode
- 中國承諾「疫苗完成後」將分享給全球 習近平聲稱最看重「人命」
- 港版紓困很狂！ 超低門檻每人可領「3.8萬元」：現金直接匯戶頭