“Immortal Songs” Beats Out “Infinite Challenge” To Claim Highest Ratings In Time Slot - gohong01
On December 17, Nielsen Korea reported that ratings for “Infinite Challenge” fell to 9.8 percent for its most recent episode. Compared to its ratings from the previous week, the variety show saw a decrease of 2.1 percent for the episode that aired on December 16.
Although “Infinite Challenge” initially enjoyed high ratings after its return from the long hiatus caused by the MBC strike, the show’s viewership has been steadily declining ever since.
Meanwhile, “Immortal Songs” recorded ratings of 13 percent this week, placing first overall in its time slot.
SBS’s new variety show “Master Key” remained in third place with ratings of 3.1 percent.
Check out the latest episode of “Immortal Songs” below!
- EXCLUSIVE: Sneak peek of 'Daig Kayo Ng Lola Ko' episode this Dec. 24
- Lee Eui Woong Reportedly Joins Yoon Doojoon And Kim So Hyun’s Upcoming Drama
- BLACKPINK To Reportedly Perform Wonder Girls’ “So Hot” At 2017 SBS Gayo Daejun
- LOOK: Juliana Gomez's new photo sparks debate online
- BLACKPINK’s “As If It’s Your Last” Becomes Their 2nd MV To Hit 200 Million Views