BLACKPINK’s “As If It’s Your Last” Becomes Their 2nd MV To Hit 200 Million Views - gohong01
BLACKPINK has achieved 200 million views on YouTube with their MV for “As If It’s Your Last”!
The girl group’s MV achieved the milestone on December 15 KST, and it is their second one to break through 200 million YouTube views. Their debut MV “BOOMBAYAH” made the milestone on August 13.
To celebrate their achievement, YG Entertainment released an official poster.
Congratulations to BLACKPINK!
Check out their MV to celebrate:
- Watch: Kriesha Chu Performs BTS’s “DNA” In New Dance Cover
- 22 celebs na diretsahang umaming retokada
- GMA Network kicks off 2018 with 'GMA ONE Online Exclusives'
- Yoon Hyun Min Shares Thoughts On His Acting, “Tunnel,” And Concluding “Witch’s Court”
- IN PHOTOS: Mikee Quintos celebrates birthday with a concert
- Watch: 9MUSES’s Kyungri And Jeong Jinwoon Get Flirty For “White Christmas” MV