Girls’ Generation’s Taeyeon Tops All Major Realtime Charts With “This Christmas” - gohong01
Girls’ Generation’s Taeyeon has taken No. 1 on all major realtime charts in Korea with her new Christmas song!
On December 12, the songstress released her new holiday album “This Christmas — Winter Is Coming,” featuring the title track “This Christmas.”
As of December 13 at 1:00 a.m. KST, “This Christmas” has taken the No. 1 spot on the realtime charts of all six major music sites: Melon, Genie, Bugs, Mnet, Naver, and Soribada.
Taeyeon posted on her Instagram, “I thought that I would be even happier if the results were good too since it’s an album I worked on together with such great people but… I’ve been surprised that it seems like you’re listening a lot particularly digitally. Thank you. But the album is pretty too.. One person who buys albums more than digital songs.”
She included the hashtags “This Christmas” and “Taeyeon,” and added “Thank you for the all-kill.” Although taking No. 1 on all realtime charts is not a “certified all-kill” as defined by iChart, it is sometimes referred to as a realtime “all-kill.”
Congratulations to Taeyeon on yet another hit!
- Watch: MXM Shares Adorable Music Video To Celebrate Upcoming 100 Days Since Debut
- 中國承諾「疫苗完成後」將分享給全球 習近平聲稱最看重「人命」
- 港版紓困很狂！ 超低門檻每人可領「3.8萬元」：現金直接匯戶頭
- Yoon Hyun Min Shares Thoughts On His Acting, “Tunnel,” And Concluding “Witch’s Court”
- BLACKPINK To Reportedly Perform Wonder Girls’ “So Hot” At 2017 SBS Gayo Daejun
- Girls’ Generation’s Taeyeon Tops All Major Realtime Charts With “This Christmas”