“Dangerous Liaisons” Remake Confirms Main Leads And Reveals Character Details - gohong01
Actor Woo Do Hwan and Red Velvet’s Joy have been confirmed to appear on MBC’s new drama “Love Game.”
The upcoming drama is based on the well-known French novel “Dangerous Liaisons,” which has been adapted into multiple films. On December 28, a source from the drama stated, “Woo Do Hwan and Joy have been cast as the main leads.”
“Love Game” is a temptation romance drama that tells the story of a man and a woman in their twenties who jump into a dangerous love game, not knowing that they might be dedicating their entire lives.
Woo Do Hwan is set to play Kwon Shi Hyun, a twenty-year-old man who is known as a homme fatale. He is one of the main players who bets his life in the dangerous game as he tries to seduce Eun Tae Hee, played by Joy.
Joy’s character Eun Tae Hee is described as a twenty-year-old woman who thinks being swayed by love is the most pitiful thing in the world. But after meeting Shi Hyun, Tae Hee realizes that she took love too lightly and ends up in a turmoil.
MBC’s upcoming drama “Love Game” is set to air sometime in the early half of next year.
Are you excited for their upcoming drama?
- TWICE Talks About Feeling Like A Family And When The Members Are The Happiest
- Soyou Talks About How She Got Lee Dong Wook To Star In Her MV
- Girls’ Generation’s Taeyeon Tops All Major Realtime Charts With “This Christmas”
- Mnet’s “Superstar K” May Be Making A Return After 2 Years
- “Dangerous Liaisons” Remake Confirms Main Leads And Reveals Character Details
- 22 celebs na diretsahang umaming retokada
- BLACKPINK’s “As If It’s Your Last” Becomes Their 2nd MV To Hit 200 Million Views